Webinar Class: 3 Big Takeaways from the 2018 AcuGrowth Symposium

Current Status
Not Enrolled
Price
Free
Get Started
5/5 (1)

What You’ll Learn: In this webinar, we’ll take you through the highlights and hits from our 2018 AcuGrowth Symposium. Learn about the tools, technology and treatment techniques that are helping patients get better, faster—and transforming ordinary clinics into extraordinary and successful healing centers.

We’ll Cover:

  • A Green Graph—it’s more normal than we thought
    • 10 years ago, it rarely happened. Now, it happens regularly because of better root treatments (divergent, musculoskeletal, auriculotherapy, etc.), and better tools.
  • The 70/30 Rule (AcuGraph is 70%, skill is the other 30%)
    • If you use AcuGraph as your foundation (root), everything else will fall into place. Trust the graph, and let it magnify your treatment.
  • Skill is your branch treatment, individualized by tools and techniques.
    • If you use AcuGraph as your foundation (root), everything else will fall into place. Trust the graph, and let it magnify your treatment.
  • Many practitioners, many specialties
    • It’s ok to have different approaches to treatment. The key is to do what you do best, with AcuGraph as the foundation.

Please rate this course: