1.5 CEU Credits – NCCAOM, California and Florida
About Mark Crapo, OMD, D.Ac, L.Ac
Dr. Mark Crapo graduated Cum Laude from Central Michigan University with a triple major and triple minor, then graduated in the top 5 of his class at California Acupuncture College. With over 40 years of experience as a primary health care physician, Dr. Crapo has hosted a nationally syndicated radio show on health, nutrition, and medicine. Dr. Crapo is the owner and founder of ICARE: Center for Acupuncture, Restoration and Energy, and specializes in the functional treatment of pain and addictions.
What You’ll Learn
- A tried-and-true protocol for treating addiciton, based on years of research, along with Dr. Crapo’s personal experiences
- Techniques for explaining the protocol to patients
- Recommendations for applying the protocol to other conditions, including other addictions
Consider the following while you watch:
- Explain the historical background and development of Dr. Crapo’s treatment protocol for nicotine addiction. What role did research from Shanghai play in its creation?
- Nicotine has been compared to cocaine and heroin in terms of its addictive properties. Discuss the neural processes involved in nicotine addiction and how Dr. Crapo’s treatment addresses these processes.
- Describe the key components of Dr. Crapo’s original treatment protocol for nicotine addiction. How do auricular acupuncture points and electro-acupuncture frequencies play a role in this treatment?
After viewing the course, you will need to pass the associated quiz with at least a 70% to receive credit.
CEU Credit Information
After you have completed all required steps, including viewing the module and submitting the quiz, the team at Miridia Technology will log your information with the appropriate credit-issuing agency. Once they have logged your information, the agency will send you an access link via email to download your official certificate. The certificate will show the date, your name, your license number, the course name and number, and the number of credits/hours attained.
Please await receipt of your official certificate. It may take 2-5 business days. If you have questions or issues with this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Course must be completed within 1 year from day of enrollment.