Taught by Dr. Adrian Larsen and Dr. Jeremy Steiner
1.5 CEU Credits – NCCAOM, California and Florida
About the Instructors
Dr. Larsen and Dr. Steiner are pioneers in the field of electroacupuncture and worked together to design the ideal electroacupuncture device for both ear and body acupuncture.
What You’ll Learn
- Apply the methods of Ryodoraku to diagnosis
- Design appropriate treatment plans
- Practice the skills of diagnosis and treatment using electroacupuncture
Consider the following while you watch:
- Explain the Two Paradigms: AcuGraph and Benevolent Qi. How do they work together in the context of Electroacupuncture Medicine (EAM)?
- Discuss the Principles of Using Both Methods: “Find it” with AcuGraph diagnostic graph and “Fix it” with Electro Acupuncture Medicine (EAM). How does each method contribute to the overall treatment process?
- Elaborate on the Biggest Question: “If all disease is a lack of benevolent Qi, then how do I read the graph?” Provide insights into the interpretation of the graph in the context of EAM.
After viewing the course, you will need to pass the associated quiz with at least a 70% to receive credit.
CEU Credit Information
After you have completed all required steps, including viewing the module and submitting the quiz, the team at Miridia Technology will log your information with the appropriate credit-issuing agency. Once they have logged your information, NCCAOM will send you an access link via email to download your official certificate. The certificate will show the date, your name, your license number, the course name and number, and the number of credits/hours attained.
Please await receipt of your official certificate. It may take 2-5 business days. If you have questions or issues with this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Course must be completed within 1 year from day of enrollment.