1 CEU Credit – NCCAOM, California and Florida
About Mackenzie Agnew, DOM
With a history of complicated health herself, Dr. Mackenzie is a talented and passionate Doctor of Chinese Medicine focused on treating the whole person—physical, mental, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual—with a multifaceted and detail-oriented approach. Mackenzie is the owner and founder of the Human Experience Clinic in Alberta, CA—a thriving practice of world-of-mouth referral and wellness patients with a 2 month long waitlist. New referrals flood in constantly and effortlessly. Dr. Kenzi is delighted to share her wealth of knowledge on the importance of hormonal, gut, and nervous system balance to create a complete treatment plan and address the root cause of symptoms.
What You’ll Learn
- Critique current symptom-based medical protocols and address conflicts between modalities.
- Explore Nervous System components, purpose, and evolution, and its relevance to Acupuncture.
- Utilize the Parasympathetic Nervous System to create an ideal environment for acupuncture and non-needle techniques.
Consider the following while you watch:
- Explain the role of the autonomic nervous system in the body and its impact on a patient’s ability to respond to treatment.
- How does the sympathetic nervous system differ from the parasympathetic nervous system in terms of their functions and effects on the body?
- Discuss the concept of “resource distribution” and its significance in balancing the autonomic nervous system for effective healing.
After viewing the course, you will need to pass the associated quiz with at least a 70% to receive credit.
CEU Credit Information
After you have completed all required steps, including viewing the module and submitting the quiz, the team at Miridia Technology will log your information with the appropriate credit-issuing agency. Once they have logged your information, NCCAOM will send you an access link via email to download your official certificate. The certificate will show the date, your name, your license number, the course name and number, and the number of credits/hours attained.
Please await receipt of your official certificate. It may take 2-5 business days. If you have questions or issues with this process, please contact email@example.com.
Note: Course must be completed within 1 year from day of enrollment.