7 CEU Credits – NCCAOM, California and Florida
What You’ll Learn: Unlock the power of AcuGraph and get the most out of your investment! In this class worth 7 CEUs, you’ll learn how to fascinate patients, boost results, and build your practice with cutting edge acupuncture.
Though this training, you’ll gain these skills:
- Know when you should graph, when you shouldn’t, and what to tell your patient
- Confidently choose the right treatment strategy every time
- Recognize your patient’s underlying pattern, and separate it from the “noise”
- Double your patient retention with AcuGraph evidence
- VASTLY increase your marketing effectiveness and patient retention
This course is only available as part of the All Access Training Pass for Enterprise users of the AcuGraph Software. To access this training, please login.
Instructions: While viewing course materials, please consider these questions:
- What principles form the foundation of all acupuncture styles and methods?
- What are the four steps in meridian balancing?
- Describe evidence for and against the idea that acupuncture is merely a placebo effect.
When you have completed the course work, you will be required to answer these questions on the course worksheet prior to receiving your end-of-course assessment for credit.
CEU Credit Information
After you have completed all required steps, including viewing the module, completing the worksheet and submitting the quiz, we will log your information with the appropriate credit-issuing agency (NCCAOM). Once we have logged your information, NCCAOM will send you an access link via email to download your official certificate. The certificate will show the date, your name, your license number, the course name and number, and the number of credits/hours attained.
Please await receipt of your official certificate from NCCAOM. It may take 2-5 business days.
What About California Credit?
If you need California credit, our California Provider number (#1028) will also be listed on your NCCAOM certificate. Many practitioners find this is all they need to satisfy requirements.
We can create a separate California certificate if necessary. Reach out to us via email@example.com for assistance.
What About Florida Credit?
Florida credit is available for this CEU course. We will report the credits to CE broker 24-48 hours after you have passed the course quiz.
Note: Course must be completed within 1 year from day of enrollment.