Welcome to the new Miridia Technology Digital Delivery page! After years building an extensive library of CEU courses, product training courses, and advanced training webinars, we’ve consolidated all training and digital product delivery on a single, intuitive learning site.
It’s called the Miridia Technology Learning Portal. You’re going to love it. Here’s what you need to know.
We’ve already created an account in the Learning Portal for every customer who has purchased a digital product from us. Similarly, we’ve created accounts for customers who have purchased a physical product with digital components. These accounts are already active based on the email address for every user.
Now, to learn how to use the Learning Portal, watch this short video! If you’re a current customer, it explains how to access your account, and your digital products from past purchases. If you’re a new customer, it explains how to create a new account to access all future digital product purchases.
Access your Active Account – Current Customers
Access your account, digital products, product training and CEU courses + be able to enroll in new CEU credit courses, webinars and more.
As a current customer, the product training videos, PDF guides/PDF products and CEU courses you have purchased have been loaded into your Learning Portal account. To access these items, you will need to set a password for your active account.
- Step 1: Set a password for your active account.
- Click this link: https://learn.miridiatech.com/index.php/my-account/#login
- Click “Lost your Password?” (shown below)
- Step 2: Enter in your email address (used when you made your purchase with Miridia Technology) and click “Get New Password”
Step 3: Check your email for a message from WordPress and click the link in the email to set a password.
Step 4: Set a password. Once you’ve chosen a password, click “Reset Password”.
Step 5: Click “Back to Miridia Technology Learning Portal”.
Step 6: Click “Login” on the home screen. Log in to the Miridia Technology Learning Portal with your new password.
Step 7: Log in with your email address and new password.
- Step 8: After you log in, you will see the Learning Portal home screen again, but the words “My Account” will be in the top, right corner rather than the word “Login”. Click “My Account”, and you will be taken to your account screen.
- Now that you’re logged in, all of your Digital Delivery items will appear on your account screen.
- If you think items are missing from your account, please reach out to us at +1 208.846.8448 and we will help you!
- Now that you’re logged in, you can explore the site and enroll in free CEU courses, webinars and purchase paid courses.
- Click here to enroll in free acupuncture CEU courses
- Click here to enroll in free webinar classes
- Click here to browse view all acupuncture-based courses and webinar classes
How to Access your Digital Delivery Items in the Future
To log in to the Learning Portal in the future to access your digital delivery items, all you need to do is go to www.Learn.MiridiaTech.com, and click “Login” on the top, right corner of the webpage. You can also enroll in Webinars and free CEU courses once you’re logged in. Each new course you enroll in will be added to your account screen. As you work through courses, your progress will be updated in your account!